RoyalsPOTG

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clark Hunt: Soccer is my 1st love

Clark Hunt: Soccer is my 1st love.
Hey Chiefs fans how do you feel about being second fiddle to Soccer? Well you are! Clark Hunt was quoted as saying He’s so excited about Dallas FC making the MLS Championship because soccer has always been his first love. Hunt, a large investor in the MLS and owner of not only the FC Dallas squad but also the Columbus Crew is notorious for not spending much money on the Chiefs and now maybe we know why.  I don’t know about the rest of you but this angers me. The Chiefs could have went out and spent money this year and been the hands down favorite to win the divison and maybe Hunt would have if the Chiefs played futbol instead of football.
 I will add the audio if I can get it!
What are your opinions?

No comments: